Brian S. Clark, CEO of TJA Use of Force Training, LLC has been a Master Instructor of TJA courses for 22 years. He has established his vast knowledge and credibility in the Use of Force over his thirty-year career in the military and corrections.
Brian served in the United States Marine Corps as a Reactionary Force Team-Leader/Member trained in Close Quarters Battle and Tactical Operations with the Marine Corps Security Force Battalion, and the Weapons Platoon with the First Battalion Seconds Marine Division. He served 25 years as a corrections professional and during that time he established and trained Correctional Emergency Response Teams and served as both a CERT Commander and CERT Administrator. His training as a Mater Instructor with TJA Use of Force, Inc. facilitated the growth of several high functioning CERT teams which became known for their professionalism and operational abilities under his command.
Brian is proud to have been mentored, and trained by the founder of TJA Use of Force Training Inc. Thomas J. Archambault. During their 22-year professional relationship, Brian credits his knowledge and credibility in the Use of Force to the unprecedented quality and integrity of the training and certification programs that have been instrumental for many police, military, and corrections agencies since 1983.
Certified Instructor / Trainer:
• Correctional Emergency Response Teams
• Corrections Master Use of Force Instructor
• Control and Restraint Techniques
• Confrontational Avoidance (De-Escalation) Techniques
• Disturbance and Riot Control
• Emergency Response Belt
• Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Spray
• Less-Lethal Munitions
• Expandable Police Baton
• Edged Weapons
• Correctional Hostage Rescue Team
• Police Master Use of Force Instructor
• Use of Force Documentation Procedures
• Diversionary Devices
• Facility Vulnerability Analysis
• Pepper Ball Launcher
• Jail Evacuation Planning and Implementation