Course for 2012
Survival Training for Female Corrections Officers
SPECIFICATIONS: A specialized one-day intensive certification
course designed for female corrections officers in Jail Combatives
Survival training. Designed for high retention, the program
focuses on easy to learn techniques and tactics for immediate,
effective incapacitation of inmates assaulting female corrections
officers in high threat conditions. NOTE: This course is being
offered two separate days.
Topics Covered in the Program Include:
- Lawful use of force parameters in high threat conditions in the corrections environment.
- Environmental logistics, location specifics and understanding attack and retreat space.
- Locations and principles of vulnerable target zones; instruction
of four (4) specific techniques for effective and immediate
incapacitation with the use of the hands and feet.
- Post incident documentation priorities.
- Extensive hands-on training, exercises and scenarios will be conducted.
- Written examination.
$ 95.00 per person Includes: three-year certification.
[Maximum enrollment twenty-six female corrections personnel per day.]
Call TJA @ 1-888-785-0100
Main 239-458-8235, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Payment, call Maureen 1-800-785-0100.